- Seth Adams, Assistant Brewer, Samuel Adams April 7, 2014
- Kirsten Neves, Managing Member Tuckerman Brewing Co, LLC March 28, 2014
- John Lenzini, Head Brewer and President of Schilling Beer Co. March 27, 2014
- History of the New England Brewfest March 16, 2014
- LOCAL HOMEBREWING CLUBS HOST 17TH ANNUAL HOMEBREWER’S JAMBOREE TO BENEFIT “The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of New Hampshire” April 16, 2013
The New England Brewfest weekend activities are held throughout Lincoln-Woodstock, New Hampshire – the “BaseCamp” of the White Mountains. Saturday Night: ON TAP will be located just off Main Street/Rt 112 at the Lincoln Village Shops in Lincoln, NH. Our physical address is 25 South Mountain Drive, Lincoln, NH.
Please use the map and/or directions below to find us, if you enter the above address into Google Maps, MapQuest, a GPS, etc., it will not register and you may end up in the wrong place. If you can get to Rt 112/Main Street in Lincoln from wherever you are coming from, you can’t miss us….seriously.
From the North…
Take I93 South to Exit 32 for Lincoln. At the bottom of the exit ramp take a left onto Main Street/Rt 112. Continue straight for about 1.5 miles until you arrive at the Lincoln Village Shops on right.
From the South…
Take I93 North to Exit 32 for Lincoln. At the bottom of the exit ramp take a left onto Main Street/Rt 112. Continue straight for about 1 mile until you arrive at the Lincoln Village Shops on right.
From the East…
Pick up Rte. 112 West in Conway, New Hampshire. Loon Mountain will be on your left as you enter into Lincoln. About 2 miles after Loon Mountain, the Lincoln Village Shops will be on your left.
From the West…
Take Rte. 112 East into Lincoln. After going under Interstate 93, the New England Brewfest will be about 1.5 miles ahead on your right, at the Lincoln Village Shops.