- Seth Adams, Assistant Brewer, Samuel Adams April 7, 2014
- Kirsten Neves, Managing Member Tuckerman Brewing Co, LLC March 28, 2014
- John Lenzini, Head Brewer and President of Schilling Beer Co. March 27, 2014
- History of the New England Brewfest March 16, 2014
- LOCAL HOMEBREWING CLUBS HOST 17TH ANNUAL HOMEBREWER’S JAMBOREE TO BENEFIT “The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of New Hampshire” April 16, 2013
All New England Brewfest events are 21+, this includes Saturday Night: ON TAP. No one under the age of 21 years old will be allowed to participate in any events. Regardless of whether you choose to partake in beer sampling or not, a VIP or General Admission ticket is required for Saturday Night: ON TAP, along with valid ID. No pets, outside food or beverage. All ticket sales are final. Event happens rain or shine.
Weekend Activities & Events
The 10th anniversary of the New England Brewfest means a lot more to do… and a lot more beer. This year, we are celebrating all-weekend long with an array of social events, educational non-workshops, and of course the Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest. For those of you that have been before… you will love all of the new events planned. For those of you that have never been… this is the year to make it happen. DESTINATION: BEER.
ALL ACCESS PASS
Have your own place to stay? Register for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (ALL EVENTS).
$175 per person.
(Saturday Events ONLY)
Can’t make it for the entire weekend? Join us for all events on Saturday (BrewU + Saturday Night).
$135 per person.