- Peter Egelston, Founder Smuttynose Brewing Company & co-founder Portsmouth Brewery May 13, 2014
- Seth Adams, Assistant Brewer, Samuel Adams April 7, 2014
- Kirsten Neves, Managing Member Tuckerman Brewing Co, LLC March 28, 2014
- John Lenzini, Head Brewer and President of Schilling Beer Co. March 27, 2014
- History of the New England Brewfest March 16, 2014
The weekend of June 27-29, 2014, beer geeks of all flavors can experience craft beer New Hampshire style by attending The New England Brewfest, a unique blend of beer-infused social events, educational non-workshops, and of course, Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest.
Kicking off with a farm-to-table beer dinner at the Woodstock Station & Brewery(an iconic NH craft brewery & restaurant) on Friday night, followed up with a day of non-workshops covering topics such as regional craft beer history, how to truly taste and experience a beer, a panel discussion featuring three NH breweries, and a homebrewing class for skills going beyond the basics. Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest, the signature event of New Hampshire Craft Beer Week, takes place Saturday June 28th from 3-8pm. Attendees apply their new-found knowledge to the world of craft beer with a VIP ticket, visiting over 30 different breweries and tasting their share of 120+ different craft brews, all in one place. Last but not least, if you have yet to get enough beer, brewery tours on Sunday will show you just how the secret sauce is made. Please keep in mind all New England Brewfest participants must be 21 or older, proper ID will be required at time of arrival.
New England Brewfest Weekend Includes
- Friday June 27
- 6pm Welcome and registration at the Woodstock Station & Brewery
- 7pm Farm to Table NH Beer Dinner hosted by the Woodstock Station & Brewery
- Saturday June 28 (BrewU Events all take Place at the Mountain Club on Loon)
- 8am – 9am Buffet Breakfast at the Mountain Club on Loon
- 9am Welcome & Keynote by craft beer pioneer Peter Egleston
- 10am Workshop – “Tasting 202 – The Beer Experience”
- 11am Workshop – “Labor of Love” Panel Discussion
- 12pm Lunch at the Mountain Club on Loon
- 12:30pm Workshop – “Homebrewing – Beyond the Basics”
- Winni Brew Crew
- 3pm - VIP Admission to Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest. Ticket includes festival admission, New England Brewefst t-shirt, swag bag, official tasting glass, all beer samples during event, live entertainment, and preferred parking.
- 4pm – General Admission to Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest. Ticket includes festival admission, official tasting glass, all beer samples during event, live entertainment, and parking.
- Sunday June 29
- 10am Farewell Brewery Tour at the Woodstock Brewery with souvenir pint glass
Full weekend of events, workshops, and accommodations $259* per person. CALL NOW: 800-229-7829
Have your own place to stay? Register for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday’s events for $175 per person. REGISTER ONLINE NOW
Can’t make it for the entire weekend? Join us for Saturday only for $135 per person. REGISTER ONLINE NOW*Price based on double occupancy in a Club Room, plus tax and resort fee. Event producers reserve the right to adjust speakers and workshops if a scheduling conflict arises. All events happen rain or shine, registration is non-refundable, all sales are final. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the New England Brewfest.
ALL ACCESS PASS
Have your own place to stay? Register for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (ALL EVENTS).
$175 per person.
(Saturday Events ONLY)
Can’t make it for the entire weekend? Join us for all events on Saturday (BrewU + Saturday Night: ON TAP).