- Peter Egelston, Founder Smuttynose Brewing Company & co-founder Portsmouth Brewery May 13, 2014
- Seth Adams, Assistant Brewer, Samuel Adams April 7, 2014
- Kirsten Neves, Managing Member Tuckerman Brewing Co, LLC March 28, 2014
- John Lenzini, Head Brewer and President of Schilling Beer Co. March 27, 2014
- History of the New England Brewfest March 16, 2014
The weekend of June 26-28, 2015 beer geeks of all flavors can experience craft beer New Hampshire style by attending The New England Brewfest, a unique blend of beer-infused social events, educational non-workshops, and of course, Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest.
Kicking off with a farm-to-table beer dinner at the Woodstock Station & Brewery(an iconic NH craft brewery & restaurant) on Friday night, followed up with a day of “non”-workshops featuring NH breweries and craft beer guru’s. Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest, takes place Saturday June 27th from 4-8pm. Attendees can visit with and sample from over 30 different breweries, enjoy live entertainment, and peruse dozens of beer-related vendors. Please keep in mind all New England Brewfest participants must be 21 or older, proper ID will be required at time of arrival.
New England Brewfest Weekend Includes
- Friday June 26
- Saturday June 27
- Brew U – A 1/2 day series of speakers and educational “non”-workshops focused on craft beer and the people that love it.
- 3pm - VIP Admission to Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest. Ticket includes festival admission, New England Brewefst t-shirt, swag bag, official tasting glass, all beer samples during event, live entertainment, and preferred parking.
- 4pm – General Admission to Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest. Ticket includes festival admission, official tasting glass, all beer samples during event, live entertainment, and parking.
- Sunday June 28
- Farewell events will be added in the spring of 2015.
Packages and tickets to individual events will be available in the spring of 2015.