Saturday Night: ON TAP
Saturday June 27, 2015
VIP Admission at 3pm
General Admission at 4pm
- Peter Egelston, Founder Smuttynose Brewing Company & co-founder Portsmouth Brewery May 13, 2014
- Seth Adams, Assistant Brewer, Samuel Adams April 7, 2014
- Kirsten Neves, Managing Member Tuckerman Brewing Co, LLC March 28, 2014
- John Lenzini, Head Brewer and President of Schilling Beer Co. March 27, 2014
- History of the New England Brewfest March 16, 2014
Saturday Night: ON TAP
at the New England Brewfest
Think you know good beer? Prove it! With 33 breweries and over 100 beers, we can all but guarantee you’ll try something new at Saturday Night: ON TAP at the New England Brewfest. Along with great beers to try, there will be vendors selling all things beer-related, a homebrewing demonstration, a variety of food for purchase, and live music.
Here’s the Deal:
What does my admission ticket include?
- Every ticket includes admission into the event, an official tasting glass, all beer samples during the event, live entertainment, and free parking. VIP ticket holders can enter the festival at 3pm (along with other great perks) and General Admission ticket holders can enter the festival at 4pm. Regardless of whether you choose to partake in beer sampling or not, a VIP or General Admission ticket is required to enter the event.
What should I bring?
- Folding/camp style chairs.
- Your ID! This event is 21+ and ID is required to enter.
- Your dancin’ shoes. Great live music will be playing throughout the event.
What shouldn’t I bring?
- Pets – We’re sorry, but we cannot allow pets inside of the festival. Not all pet owners are as responsible as you are.
- Anyone under the age of 21 – that includes kids, babies, and your bff that you swear turns 21 next week.
- Outside food or beverages (we can’t tell what’s in that Nalgene!)
Is there food?
- There will be a variety of food and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase, including options like steak & cheese subs, hamburgers, grilled chicken, pizza, veggie burgers, and fresh salads.
We encourage all attendees to sample responsibly. You can designate a driver, stay at a local lodging property that is participating in our shuttle bus service (included in your ticket price), there are even a number of lodging properties within walking distance to the event.
Why the New England Brewfest?
The Lincoln Woodstock Chamber of Commerce produces the New England Brewfest each year to attract new and repeat visitors to the area to support local businesses. Profits from the Brewfest are used by the chamber of commerce to fund its ever-expanding member benefits and community programming, including, but not limited to the Lin-Wood Scholarship Fund, educational programming, networking events, promotional and marketing initiatives, and economic development.